Re: No dll in libcurl 7.17 win32 package?

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:46:53 +0100

Hi,
> I used to simply add "-lcurl" to Dev-C++/Mingw linker, but now it does not
> work.

> How should I do if I want programing on win32 with libcurl?
As Daniel already said just build it self;
look at the docu (docs/INSTALL 'MingW32' section) which should lead you to build the dll and static lib easily from commandline with MingW32;
also I've yesterday uploaded some MingW32 builds as well as a devel package to my site:
http://www.gknw.net/mirror/curl/

look for those archives with a 'mingw32' suffix.

HTH, Guenter.