RE: Problem with CURLOPT_FILETIME

From: Don Mies (NIM) <dmies_at_networksinmotion.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:34:33 -0800

Thank you, that worked fine. I would never have come up with this by
reading the documentation so maybe someone should take a look at that
and find a way to make it clearer.

The man page for curl_easy_setopt under CURLOPT_FILETIME says:

    The curl_easy_getinfo(3) function with the CURLINFO_FILETIME
argument
    can be used after a transfer to extract the received time (if any).

I interpreted that to mean that after I transferred a file from a web
server to the local machine, executing the above function would give me
the time that the file transfer occurred. It doesn't say anything about
it giving the last modification time of the file on the server.

Thanks again,

Don