Re: SCP/SFTP and persistency, bug #1823487

From: <junk_at_igrspace.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 05:23:09 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> For reference, I ran this simple test case to verify my fix:
>
> ./src/curl sftp://localhost/tmp/ sftp://localhost/tmp/ -v -u
> user:password
>
> How do you get to see your problem?

curl first says it is re-using the connection, but then says the
connection died.
Check out sftp.log in attachment.

line 54: * Re-using existing connection! (#0)
line 85: * Connection died, retrying a fresh connect

btw, it actually reads the directory the second time, but bails because
nothing is actually transferred by Transfer()

  • application/octet-stream attachment: sftp.log