Re: curl_easy_perform() call does not return

From: Pradeep <s.pradeep_at_teles.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 17:48:47 +0530
Hi,
Does it repeatedly fail after 79 days? To me it sounds like some kind of leak, like a file descriptor one or similar and then a bad error check. Did you try running your app with valgrind to check for memory-related problems or leaks?
No, it doesn't repeatedly fail. I have checked for memory leaks.
We've done many updates to libcurl since, and I find it rather pointless trying to debug a problem with such an old version.
Ok. I will try the latest version and see if the problem persists.

Thanks,
Pradeep

--

Pradeep S