TR-069 patch

From: Joakim Larsson <joakim.larsson_at_tilgin.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:35:01 +0100

Hi,

I have worked a bit with a TR-069 client prototype code using libcurl.
TR069 is a HTTP based protocol specified by DSLforum for CPE
provisioning. Attached is a patch to enable Cookies for the HTTP Digest
authentication challange as required by TR-069. Since I am not a libcurl
developer the patch is probably doing some no-no:s but since it is small
I hope that a more experienced developer could point me to a better way
of achiving the same effect, eg returning a Cookie in the challange
response (401).

BR

Joakim Larsson, Tilgin AB