Re: FTP Upload

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 11:13:14 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007, Conrad wrote:

>> Why is it sending a MDTM on an upload?
>>
>> I guess we should rather avoid that code path on uploads...
>>
> How do you stop the MDTM from being sent?

Well, since you haven't told us very many details about what you do when you
get the problems it is hard for me to tell. But again, you seem to ask for the
remote file.

You need to help us help you...

> Also, I'm not sure what you mean by your last sentence.

I mean that we should change the libcurl source code to prevent this from
happening in the future. "should" being the word, so I'm not promising any
change right now.