Re: automatically appending ; type=<a|i> when using http proxies for ftp urls?

From: Michal Marek <mmarek_at_suse.cz>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:53:50 +0100

On Wednesday 28 November 2007 10:13:26 Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> That's fine enough for me! So we should go with an option then like we
> discussed before:
>
> http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2007-11/0182.html
>
> Will you do the honor of posting a patch?

Hi, here is the patch. I don't know how you want to handle values other that 0
and 1, change it to a be more liberal if you like. Also, I'm not sure where
to put the documentation in the manpage. I put it simply after the
CURLOPT_TRANSFERTEXT, to make the reader aware of this gotcha with proxies;
move it around if you like.

Michal