Re:Re: Cannot open mail.google.com
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 21:23:19 +0530
>>>BTW, did that libcurl come with ubuntu or did you build your own?
I have built the libcurl on my own.
Please help me, how do i fix this...
Now I am able to connect to server I believe
and following is the error message now:
Issue another request to this URL:
* Establish HTTP proxy tunnel to www.google.com:443
> CONNECT www.google.com:443 HTTP/1.0
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
* CAfile: /usr/local/share/curl/curl-ca-bundle.crt
* error:140770FC:SSL routines:*SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol*
* Connection #16 to host left intact
Received on 2007-11-28