Re:Re: Cannot open mail.google.com

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:47:49 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007, Naiem Shaik wrote:

> I have built the libcurl on my own.
> Please help me, how do i fix this...

So why did you go with NSS? As I said, if you want an NSS-powered libcurl you
should go with the very latest libcurl and an as recent NSS as possible. You
had none of those.

What's wrong with just getting and using the libcurl package Ubuntu provides?
Sounds like the simplest approach to me!

> CApath: /etc/nss_db/

Do you have a ca cert db in there?

> * error:140770FC:SSL routines:*SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol*

All libcurl versions before 7.17.1 built with NSS cannot handle the multi
interface when doing HTTPS.