Re: Strange discrepancy between XP & Vista

From: jérôme Muffat-Méridol <jmuffat_at_webphotomag.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:57:49 +0100

> > Is there a particular call I'm supposed to make when I want to cancel a
> > request? Or something else I'm missing?
>
> Just removing the easy handle from the multi handle is what should be enough
> to cancel the transfer.

Ok, that's what I was trying to assert.

> Judging from your description, it sounds as if you're seeing a bug. Are you
> using a very recent libcurl? If not, try that.
>
> Can you reproduce this problem with a smallish program for which you can
> provide the code for to us? It makes tracking down these things SO much
> easier!
I'm on v7.16.2, haven't updated for a while. Will do that now.

I'll try and make a test case today, you're absolutely right, it's the
only way to be sure we understand the problem correctly (provided
timing isn't too much part of the equation...)

I'm still convinced this isn't a libCurl bug, btw.