Re : how to choose or limit the size of what libcurl download?

From: <hallouina-ml_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 23:41:32 +0000 (GMT)

thanks! I thinks changing the headers is the best way to do it. I read the documentation :

http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html

but it's hard to choose what option to modify to change the "Accept: text/html"
CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER? CURLOPT_HEADER? CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION? CURLOPT_WRITEHEADER?
unfortunatly my english is a little bit limited and it's hard for me to understand the subtility of the different previous options. If someone could help me to choose the right option, it will be nice.

Thanks again for you help and your attention! :)