Re: Why am I getting this?

From: Michael Hecker <Hecker.Michael_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:00:44 +0100

Hey Shawn,
I don't know perl and I don't know the specific requirements of you bank,
but I had this problem some weeks ago when I wanted to login directly
into my bank.
The problem was that I didn't send all the cookies the browser normally
sends, so maybe you should check if you have to GET the main page first
in order to get all the cookies.

Greets,
Michael