RE: Why am I getting this?

From: Sullivan, Shawn (Omaha) <SMSullivan_at_checkfree.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:43:01 -0500

Let me explain a little. We host banking site for multiple banks and we do it with virtual hosts.
The sites could be:
https://secure02.bankhost.com/cardviewonlinenow/login.htm
or
https://secure02.bankhost.com/template/login.htm

The login page is the landing page and we call our cgi program on the pages. I am the web designer, but I am not sure how to get the cookies. I know we set them, but how do you get them with curl?