Re: bagder: curl/lib config-win32.h,1.55,1.56

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:34:49 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007, Yang Tse wrote:

> And most probably the following one should be reverted:
> http://cool.haxx.se/cvs.cgi/curl/lib/config-win32.h.diff?r1=1.55&r2=1.56

Ugh. Sorry, I should know better than to stick my fingers in this and try to
poke on this when I don't know enough of these details and I'm not
using/building myself on win32. Please feel free to commit what you deem fit
to clean this up.

The WSA_poll() issue Mateusz Loskot brings up[*] can possibly be "fixed" in
libcurl by us simply avoiding to use that function no matter what. Or can
someone see any particularly big impact due to this?

[*] = http://mateusz.loskot.net/2007/12/18/wsapoll-hacks-for-libcurl/