things to do before 7.18.0

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 22:57:00 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends and merry Christmas!

I just wanted to take the opportunity to let you know that I've updated my
plans for the upcoming release. The version 7.18.0.

I previously thought of releasing it in December but since there are still
outstanding topics in the list and since there's no pressure due to any
serious bug fixes or anything, I decided we can just as wait until January. I
want January 13th to be the feature freeze day after which no new features
will be committed until the release, which hopefully then could be done by
January 28th or so.

This is what the TODO-RELEASE file says right now (all items of course subject
for change or debate, fire at will):

To be addressed before 7.18.0 (planned release: January 2008)
=============================

108 - socklen_t usage in curl/curl.h for systems without it
       http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2007-12/0241.html

109 - curl_easy_pause
       http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2007-12/0247.html

110 - seekfunction
       http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2007-12/0188.html

111 - DNS resolve over socks5
       patch by Maxim Perenesenko on Dec 26 2007

112 - pipelining patch(es) from Dmitry Kurochkin
       http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2007-12/0252.html

113 - #1850730 and #1854175, both dealing with POST over proxy requiring proxy
       auth

Anything else?