[patch] better document .curlrc syntax

From: Michal Marek <mmarek_at_suse.cz>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:34:01 +0100

Hi,

[I don't know if this qualifies as a worthwile bugfix after the feature
freeze; otoh it's just the manpage.]

The attached patch tries to better document what curl expects in the
.curlrc file. My motivation is that the libzypp people extract proxy
settings from .curlrc and pass them to libcurl, so that the app shares
config with the curl command line tool (and therefore they need to know
the exact syntax). But hope I wrote it in a way that also non-developers
can understand.

I also fixed two typos while spell checking my patch.

Michal