Re: curl_easy_escape() and curl_easy_unescape() length arguments data types

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 23:26:10 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008, Yang Tse wrote:

> Probably all three lengths should be changed to 'size_t'.
>
> Before release, after release, or forget about it ;-) ?

http://curl.haxx.se/docs/todo.html#size_t

It is mentioned there for "next major release" as it should be very rare to
cause problems to anyone, and if we change it for the next SONAME bump instead
we might rather start to cause problems to applications that want to stay
portable with multiple libcurl versions...