Re: Problem facing to compilinglibcurl on VDSP4.5

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 23:55:42 -0800

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 01:07:22PM +0530, Ajeet kumar.S wrote:
> At last I want to ask Libcurl is supporting BSD and other stacks. Can it is
> possible to make it VDK (LwIP) supported? If yes then how?
> Please help me.

libcurl supports BSD sockets (and Winsock) as its transport API. My
understanding is that LWIP provides a radically different API to
applications. If that's true, then libcurl will need some pretty
significant changes to make it work. You're probably better off asking
in a LWIP forum about how to port socket-using apps to LWIP, as it's
probably a common question there. There probably aren't many people here
who are familiar with LWIP on the other hand.

>>> Dan

          webmasters know that your web site has moved