Re: libcurl/openssl crashes when remote site partially goes down

From: Magnus Cederlöf <magnus.cederlof_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:50:38 +0100

Well, I would at least expect that it would return with an error code and
not just stop executing the program in the middle of a routine. If this
routine is incorporated in a larger application it means that everything
running in that process will stop. It would be good to have a way to catch
the error.

/Magnus