Re: javacurl

From: Patrick MONNERAT <pm_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:51:32 +0100

Guenter Knauf wrote:

> let me know if that works for ya and your friend....

I succeeded running it on Linux (with Sun's Java only): I even wrote
autotools scripts (tentative) and extended the package with classes
CurlRead (because we needed to upload) and CurlIO (non-interface class,
easily extensible without forcing the subclass to implement all
methods). I updated test.java to use the new CurlIO class.

Your makefile has been renamed Makefile.mingw, and slightly updated to
handle my code upgrade ('hope it still works!). New files appear. Maybe
you will review AUTHORS and COPYING files.

I bumped the version to 0.2.2 (see Makefile.am).

Please find my version in attachment. I hope you'll like it. I think it
may be almost ready for CVS ;-)... providing we decide the module is
named javacurl (like dll) or curl-java (like source dir).

The only problem I have now is to produce a mingw version like yours: I
do not have a machine on which I can install the required
environment !!!

Thanks again for support
Patrick

P.S.: since this is not real curl library talk, do subsequent mails
interest the list or would you prefer direct mail ?