Re: javacurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:05:50 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008, Guenter Knauf wrote:

>> I'd say a new CVS module called curl-java makes sense (since there's a
>> curl-perl already).

> http://cool.haxx.se/cvs.cgi/curl/java/?hideattic=0#dirlist aha! Can you
> perhaps re-activate that somehow, and I commit the current changes there?
> This would keep CVS history....

Hm, right. But I would prefer to get the java stuff in a separate CVS module
and not in the main 'curl' module just to keep it separate (and not cause
commit mails or "force" everyone to get that checked out as well etc).

IMHO, the CVS history isn't that important in this case and the old files are
still present where you mention in case you need to go back and looksee.