Re: Yang Tse - configure.ac 1.271

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:11:24 +0100

OK, I tried to "disable the disabling" code for cygwin from the CVS
version, and it configures with LDAP, makes and runs perfectly.

I used:
./buildconf
./configure --prefix=/usr
make
src/curl 'ldap://some.ldap.server.host.of.my.lan/'

... and the data got displayed !

If such a sequence fails, then surely some cygwin package dependency is
not installed.

I agree it is probably not possible to use "configure --with-ldap-*"
stuff on cygwin, but I really need LDAP://... at least using default
winldap !

I think it's a very bad idea to disable it completely: I rather would
see it re-enabled in 7.18.0