Re: Problem facing to compilinglibcurl on VDSP4.5

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 23:28:57 -0800

On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 11:19:23AM +0530, Ajeet kumar.S wrote:
> One doubt I have curl library is supporting
> SSL or not.
>
> I defined USE_SSLEAY and USE_OPENSSL as follows:
>

> #define USE_SSLEAY 1
>
> #define USE_OPENSSL 1
>
> #define SSLGEN_C 1
>

> So many headers are missing. It is problem of VDSP how I can remove this. How I
> will make curl lib with ssl on VDSP.

libcurl depends on the OpenSSL library to provide SSL support. You'll need
to first compile OpenSSL for VDSP before attempting to enable support for
it in libcurl. Actually, libcurl supports a few other SSL libraries besides
OpenSSL, so you'll want to choose the one that has an existing VDSP port or
looks the easiest to port yourself.

>>> Dan