Re[2]: Cookie parser leaks memory?

From: Igor Franchuk <lanthruster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:08:26 +0300

Hello Daniel,

> On Wed, 23 Jan 2008, Igor wrote:

>> Everything is fine except that the memory floats out. To make leak
>> more perceptible I return a huge cookie (1024bytes) and it is plainly
>> visible how curl eats memory.

> Ok, attached is a fix that seems to fix the leak for me. It also happened when
> clearing session cookies with "SESS" btw.

  Thanks. The world with cURL is better than without it, there is a lot of work that your
  team put into this library, and many people, including myself are using it. As any
  other software cURL has its own strengths and weaknesses and I'm only glad to make a small
  useful contribution into your project to make it better. I contacted
  you first in private because it is not always that developers like bug like this to appear in
  public before the new release is going to fix the issue. I wanted to
  help to make cURL better and not to damage it or it's developers or
  it's users.

--
Best regards,
 Igor Franchuk                        mailto:lanthruster_at_gmail.com