Re: Error while downloading a file using ftps --Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to aa.domain.com:990

From: NAGASEKHAR BHUVANAGIRI <bnagasekhar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:22:23 +0530

I do not have any public fiezilla server available. I am installed a copy of
Filezilla server downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/filezilla/ on
my local machine.

Could you suggest me some workaround for this? Or is there any freely
available ftp server with SSL support on which I can test this
functionality?

Thanks,
Nagasekhar