RE: Do you find any use for the ca-bundle curl provides?

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:51:39 +0100

Daniel Stenberg write:

> If you think the current ca-bundle is of any (good) use to you, please
speak up and explain why you think we (the curl project) should continue
providing it!

My participation to this survey:

Under OS/400, this ca-bundle is useless.

My opinion for other distros/environments:

Remove it from the curl package and replace default path with an attempt
in "configure" to locate a standard bundle for the target environment...
Most of the distros will then provide automatic updates for the file
that will become the default curl bundle :-)