Re: Perl & Curl

From: Jeremy Rottman <rottmanj_at_hsmove.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:46:34 -0800

Dan Fandrich wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 02:09:09PM -0800, Jeremy Rottman wrote:
>
>> I am using CURLAUTH_DIGEST. Here is the code that I am currently testing
>> with.
>>
>> use WWW::Curl::easy;
>> my $site = "http://rets.armls.mlsrets.com/rets/login";
>> my $user = "******";
>> my $pass = "******";
>> my $curl= new WWW::Curl::easy;
>> $curl->setopt(CURLOPT_URL, $site);
>> $curl->setopt(CURLOPT_VERBOSE,1);
>> #$curl->setopt(CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
>> $curl->setopt(CURLOPT_USERPWD,"$user:$pass");
>> $curl->setopt(CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH,CURLAUTH_DIGEST);
>> $curl->perform;
>> my $info = $curl->getinfo(CURLINFO_RESPONSE_CODE);
>>

> If that's the case, then either the perl binding doesn't support that
> option (check the return code from the setopt call) or your libcurl
> has been built without support for Digest.

I have verified that the bindings are there. However, libcurl was built
without digest support.

I have rebuilt curl using ./configure --enable-http but I still do not
have http/digest support. When I run curl-config the only installed
features that are enabled are
Features: IDN IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL libz

And ideas why when I rebuild curl, I do not get the features that I enabled?