Re: "SSL: couldn't create a context!"

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 16:39:44 +0100

Hi,
> Is there anything I could try to figure out why I am getting this? Maybe
> explicitly telling it the req_method variable? Thanks for any help.
so if I get your issue right then you can successfully connect with https and a precompiled curl.exe + the OpenSSL libs from the *.7z package you mentioned; but your self-written code doesnt work?
Or does a self-compiled curl.exe also not work? If so have you tried the -v option to see what's going on?
What MingW32 compiler version did you use? How did you compile libcurl?

Guenter.