Re: Fw: Re: "SSL: couldn't create a context!"

From: <chucky7711_at_netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 07:34:48 GMT

>well, dont get me wrong now, but let me ask why you choosed XB?
To me it looks far more complicated to code XB than f.e. PHP;

Well, I started off programming in ms-quickbasic. When I got windows, I needed something for making 32bit windows GUI programs - XBasic seemed like a natural choice because it had similar syntax. I can make DLL's, console programs and standalone EXE's with XB. Also, I don't have to worry about memory management stuff with XB. To me, XB has clearer syntax than c. It does have a steep learning curve for beginers though. All in all, I'd say I'm happy with XBasic.
Click to see the latest in body jewelry designs.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijmuHU1yJXEEhRmnqoCysWGQqnDPlBU2hclSyOWF2bipoYlYB/