Negotiate: crash

From: Anatoli Tubman <anatolit_at_checkpoint.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:09:08 +0200

Hi list,
I believe there's a bug in libcurl that leads to crashes when:

   (1) The same connection is reused to fetch two URLs *and*
   (2) WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate is used for both URLs

To reproduce, simply fetch the same URL twice from the command tool
while using Negotiate:

curl http://example.com/ http://example.com/ --negotiate -u :

The reason is probably the negotiate context not being cleaned up
properly in the end of the first fetch. I was able to fix the problem by
calling the cleanup routine in the end of Curl_output_negotiate()
(instead of just freeing the token) but I'm not sure whether this is the
right thing to do.

Best regards