Re: Negotiate: crash

From: Anatoli Tubman <anatolit_at_checkpoint.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:34:06 +0200

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Unfortunately I don't think any of the main developers have any means of
> testing Negotiate. I know I can't at least.

Well, I could help you set up Apache with mod_auth_kerb and a KDC on a
linux box. It's simple, really. That's the kind of set-up I have.

> _instead_ of freeing? Won't you then get a memory leak?

The cleanup routine includes freeing the buffer, sorry for not being clear.

> Can you show us what you did as a patch?

Sure. See attached file. I patched 7.16.4 because we use that version in
our system. If you want I can do the same for a more recent version too.

Best regards
anatoli