WWW-Curl-3.10

From: Anton Fedorov <datacompboy_at_call2ru.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 00:42:52 +0600

Hello, Anton.

Your wrote 22 февраля 2008 г. 23:43:17:

AF> Hello, Anton.

AF> Your wrote 22 февраля 2008 г. 18:29:00:

DS>>> You'd need to use the share interface to make multiple easy handles share cookies.
AF>> O!!! But... there no share interface binding for perl :(
AF>> Many thanks for pointing :) going to make share bind, and some fixes.
AF> Ok, have made WWW::Curl::Share.

And there attached new build of WWW::Curl bundle.

Revision history for Perl extension WWW::Curl.
3.10 Fri Feb 22 2008: - Anton Fedorov <datacompboy at mail.ru>
    - Fix documentation for multi interface
    - Added WWW::Curl::Share
    - Added strerror into Easy and Multi interfaces
    - Added support for CURLOPT_DEBUGFUNCTION in Easy interface

I have added testcases for my changes:
t/22strerror.t
   just check strerror functions of modules
t/23debug-callback.t
   check for debug callback
t/24share.t
   check for simple sequence call on separate curl handles, sharing
   one cookie database
t/25sharemulti.t
   check for work of share on multi interface

That all that I need, so i just going to finish my work now :)

But don't like to left that code as-is, because I'm not sure what to do
with CURLSHOPT_LOCKFUNC/CURLSHOPT_UNLOCKFUNC. (In my case they not
needed -- i'm share only cookies, login separate, and cookies don't
change in further accesses, so can left code unsync)

How best to make them?

I can't hide them into xs, because there no guarantee of any
multithreaded libraries on target compile system, and just plain
callback to perl code are too hard: it need to have one lock per every
shared element...

Any guesses?

--
Best regards,