Curllib on vista?

From: Jared Wilkin <JaredW_at_vulcan.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:21:01 -0800

I am having some problems using curllib on vista...

If I compile with xp as the target (winnt version 0x0501) curllib works
ok on vista except it blocks and never returns if I unplug the network
cable (on XP unplugging the network cable causes curllib to return with
a network error, how it should). When I build for vista (winnt version
0x0600) curllib doesn't seem to work at all (am unable to contact remote
servers at all). Has anyone been able to get curllib working well on
vista? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Jared