curl_easy_setopt() typechecker, try2

From: Michal Marek <mmarek_at_suse.cz>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:38:24 +0100

Hi,

thanks for the feedback I got last time. Here is an updated version of
the typecheck patch. Changes
 - fixed the way warnings are generated, see
   http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2008-02/0282.html
 - documented the need to pass a third argument to
   CURLOPT_SSLENGINE_DEFAULT

I split the patch into the typechecker itself and a patch that silences
the warnings found in curl sources. I omitted warnings about passing int
instead of long for now, because I'm undecided whether to warn about
this or not. What do you think? While it's not standard C, it "seems to
work" pretty much everywhere...

It's still C only, I want to tackle issues with the C version first and
then explore C++. But of course if someone wants to do it instead, I
won't object ;-) Also, I'm going to check the warnings in the build logs
I have [1] in the next days, if someone wants to help here, that would
be even more appreciated.

Michal

[1]
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=home%3Amichal-m%3Acurl-typecheck