Makefile.vc6 & Makefile.vc8 for curl & libcurl 7.13.2 up to 7.18.0

From: <Jose.Goncalves_at_claas.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:31:44 +0100

From curl 7.13.2 up to the last 7.18.0, it looks to me that there's a typo
in the following 2 lines '!IFDEF WINDOWS_SSPI' in both the Makefile.vc6
and Makefile.vc8 for curl and libcurl, or am I wrong ?
At least, I was able to rebuild both curl & libcurl with NTLM and SSPI
features by just replacing the 2 lines with '!IFDEF USE_WINDOWS_SSPI' and
using 'USE_WINDOWS_SSPI = 1'.

# USE_WINDOWS_SSPI uses windows libraries to allow NTLM authentication
# without an openssl installation and offers the ability to authenticate
# using the "current logged in user". Since at least with MSVC6 the sspi.h
# header is broken it is either required to install the Windows SDK,
# or to fix sspi.h with adding this define at the beginning of sspi.h:
# #define FreeCredentialHandle FreeCredentialsHandle
#
# If, for some reason the Windows SDK is installed but not installed
# in the default location, you can specify WINDOWS_SDK_PATH.
# It can be downloaded from:
# http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/

# USE_WINDOWS_SSPI = 1

!IFDEF WINDOWS_SSPI
!IFNDEF WINDOWS_SDK_PATH
WINDOWS_SDK_PATH = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDK"
!ENDIF
!ENDIF
!IFDEF WINDOWS_SSPI
CFLAGS = $(CFLAGS) /DUSE_WINDOWS_SSPI /I$(WINDOWS_SDK_PATH)\include
!ENDIF

José GONÇALVES