Re: Hi ALL,

From: Ramprakash Jelari thinakaran <jelari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 09:57:59 +0530

hi,

Thanks for the information. I could able get the error code by
curl_easy_getinfo().
Is there any way to get my own predefined header information, rather than
doing
maual parsing. Eg.. in the reply header i am adding my own value like
COUNTRY: XYZ. Is there any API presents to parse this?..

Regards,
-Jelari-

--
Well Wisher,