gsoc2008 - Organization Application [DRAFT]

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 00:11:09 +0100 (CET)

Hello!

It is time to apply for becoming a mentoring organization for Google's Summer
of Code 2008. I've taken the liberty of re-using last year's application from
the Rockbox project, and adjusted it to our situation. Attached is my draft
for how to respond to the questions we need to fill in answers for.

I'm open for feedback on both content and how it is phrased etc. Don't hold on
to your comments very long though, since I hope to submit this in a few days.

Also, I've edited the gsoc2008 page at http://curl.haxx.se/docs/gsoc2008.html
to make it somewhat more readable and with more blurb for each bullet. The
page is still lacking, so feel free to submit your own pet peeves for
inclusion!