sepheaders.c

From: Ingo Krabbe <ikrabbe.ask_at_web.de>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 12:00:31 +0100

Hi,

I found a problem within the example "docs/examples/sepheaders.c", which
confused me a bit: The example promises to write header and content into
different files, "header.out" and "body.out". Both files are opened but only
the "header.out" file will be written to, since this is the only one
assigend.

The body output will be written to stdout (or is it stderr?).

I have tested this example since I wanted to learn how to cope with different
output channels. Please fix that example. Once I'm ready learning how to do
it I can send you a patch too.

bye