Re: Close callback [Discussion]

From: Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 05:36:21 -0600

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 4:56 AM, Ingo Krabbe <ikrabbe.ask_at_web.de> wrote:

> Now my question is: Where Do I find the readiness of the URL request here ?

I don't have QT installed here so I can't try your example,
but just from glancing at the sources...

Each time you do this:

while(CURLM_CALL_MULTI_PERFORM==
(code= curl_multi_socket_all(global.curl,&global.handles)));

you should save the previous value of global.handles
( maybe name it "global.previous" or something similar )

Then you can compare the previous value against the current value
and when the number of running handles has changed, you will
know that it is time to call your curl_multi_info_read() loop
to find out which transfers have completed.

 - Jeff