Re: license question

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 23:11:05 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Alan Wolfe wrote:

> I know about including the license.txt requirement but i was wondering is
> there anything else?

Nope. Although you should rather ask a lawyer about legal issues.

> Also our product is using zlib but since zlib is already a part of libcurl
> does anyone know if we have to do anything special for that? Or would
> satisfying libcurls needs be enough to satisfy zlib as well since zlib is
> contained in libcurl?

zlib is _not_ a part of libcurl. libcurl can be built to use and it can be
linked with it, but zkub is a separate project and library with its own legal
and distribution terms. You need to look them up and adhere to them as they
describe if you intend to distribute zlib.