Re: license question

From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:16:26 -0700

That would be awesome to have a deffinitive list of credits or
instructions that would allow you to satisfy the licensing for the
entire package and what it links to.

As it is, a lot of companies shy away from anything even resembling a
legal risk and it's hard to convince people sometimes (pointy haired
bosses) that open sourced/free software is good, and secure and is ok
to use so having something like that would deffinately help :P