RE: libcurl + https + multi = lost information

From: REISS Pierre <Pierre.REISS_at_3ds.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:44:14 +0100

 Dear community,

    [Additional data to my former mail of Mon, 17 Mar 2008 18:18:11
+0100]
0n Tue, 18 Mar 2008, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Would it be possible for you to write a complete sample for us that
repeats the problem, using publicly
> available HTTPS URLs?

    I tried to use "https://sourceforge.net/" like in
docs/examples/https.c
Unfortunately, that works fine with my scheme (1 URL in easy mode + 2
URLs in multi mode).

    To my former post where I attached "Main.cpp", please take in
account the files:
"NoCurl.h", "NoCurl.cpp" and "Home. txt".
    The .txt (.bat) file is there only to be sure we share the same
build options.
    You will be able then to fully reproduce the described behaviour.

    As advised in your docs, I tried also to use "link /lib ...
/OUT:Libcurl.lib"
in order to avoid the creation of Libcurl.dll: the same behaviour
occurs...

    Thanks for your help,
           Pierre

  • application/octet-stream attachment: NoCurl.h