RE: Progress During Large Posts

From: Dan Petitt <dan_at_digiguide.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 22:25:38 -0000

> > If so, this is my suggested fix:
> No feedback at all?

Sorry, not just yet. I am in the middle of some stuff right now and I wanted
to devote some proper time to testing your fix, but I did have some partial
success with it in that it worked in your code (apart from the total upload
size was always -1, which was odd) but only sort of worked in mine. I need
to spend some more time working out why this was before I feedback anything
useful.

Thanks for your time and sorry again for not getting back in touch straight
away ... I thought you would want some useful feedback rather than just a
'sort-of' or 'no' it didn't work.

Dan