Plans for the release

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:57:58 +0100 (CET)

Hey

I just committed an updated TODO-RELEASE and I'll post the list here as well
for the interested. Since we've entered feature freeze now, everything that
isn't a bug fix is a new feature and thus they're then targeted for 7.18.2
instead.

So, I could find four outstanding issues I'd like to get fixed before the
release, and two for the next one. If you have others, please post them! If
you have some spare time, feel free to grab one of these issues.

To be addressed before 7.18.1 (planned release: April 2008)

[feature freeze entered, no new features!]

126 - scp download 0 bytes, test case 617

127 - Dan Petitt's Progress During Large Posts problem

128 - Phil Blundell's ares and ipv6 fix

129 - Pierre Reiss' libcurl + https + multi = lost information

To be addressed before 7.18.2 (planned release: June 2008)

130 - Vincent Le Normand's SFTP patch for touch

131 - Scott Barrett's Support for CURLOPT_NOBODY with SFTP