Re: libcurl or libssh2 somewhat random authentication failures

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 21:48:07 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008, Yang Tse wrote:

>> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1832491&group_id=125852&atid=703942
>
> Yes, it seems it could be the same, now four months old, bug report.

Right, unfortunately there are a bunch of bug reports filed in the libssh2
project's bug tracker that may at least sometimes hurt libcurl users wanting
to do SCP or SFTP transfers.

Personally I've just not been able to spend much time in that project lately,
so even though it would indirectly enhance libcurl to get libssh2 improved,
I've just been forced to ignore that area. And I don't see this changing any
time soon. libssh2 is just another one of those undermanned projects out
there...