Re: libcurl eas built whitout LIBSSH2

From: <mikep_at_proatria.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:10:54 +0000

I've run through my changes again, and I think I have the correct Makefiles in place. Full make files, sample commands and makefile patches attached. I built yhe library then the command.

There are a couple of changes that are to do with how I've installed openssl - this may not be typical, but that's only the directories where the binaries and libraries are held, so not difficult to change.

I'm using Windows 2003 with visual studio 6 (service pack 5) and recent MS SDK's installed.

Cheers
Mike