Re: libcurl FTP - directory listing by file mask

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 00:29:04 -0700

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 04:47:56PM -0400, Alla Bogolubov wrote:
> What is the way to request a directory listing by file mask? Is there a way to
> receive listing of ?*.txt? files using CURLOPT_DIRLISTONLY?

Hmmm, I just took a look at the code and it looks like there isn't a way.
Just how would such a feature work? How would you be able to tell the
difference between, for example, downloading a file called "*.txt" (it's a
legal name on UNIX) and doing a wildcard directory listing? Unless wildcards
were enabled only when CURLOPT_DIRLISTONLY is set--that might work, although
it's then a bit inconsistent.

>>> Dan