Re: Problem related to porting Curl on VDK

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 00:37:38 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008, Ajeet kumar.S wrote:

> Actually I tried and I put server key and certificate

This sounds suspiciously wrong. You don't "put" server keys or certificates
when you use libcurl.

> Then I saw ssl handshaking is going on but I was not able to get data which
> is sent by server after all ssl handshake. I was getting "Curl_GOT_NOTHING"
> response.

If you got CURLE_GOT_NOTHING it means the server didn't respond with a proper
HTTP response.

> Can I know how I will get data from server after ssl process?

There are plenty libcurl examples in the source package and I believe at least
some of them explictly mention https. Aren't they good enough?

When you use the libcurl interfaces, you get data the same way unrelated to
what particular protocol you use.