Re: [CURL][OpenSSL] - OpenSSL libs and/or directories were not found where specified

From: Viet Le <viet.aikidorb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:06:32 +0800

Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply & very helpful hint. I've browsed
through the config.log file and it helped. The reason is that: OpenSSL was
not compiled with ZLIB as it stated so configuration died. I rebuilt OpenSSL
with not zlib and enabled zlib in CURL and the things went OK.

Thank you again.

Warmest regards,
Viet.