Re: can i statically compile the lib?

From: Meir Yanovich <meiry242_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 19:22:27 +0200

ok i will try this , but now im trying to build simple example and im
getting link errors
like this :
http-post.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_easy_cleanup
http-post.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_easy_perform
http-post.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__curl_easy_setopt
http-post.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__curl_easy_init
Release/cURL_example.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals

i have the curl lib in path and headers also but still what im missing here ?